VALUE CENTERED RELATIONSHIPS
Sunday, June 12th, 2002
(The Unshakeable Road To Living A Life of Worth)
"You Do Not Have To Be Loved To Be Happy,
You Have To Learn To Be Loving.""
A Radically New Perspective On Suffering Which Dissolves Hurt and Distress On the Spot
Eternal Truths From All World Scriptures
Value Centered Relationships, presents a radical alternative to psychology. It is based upon the eternal truths from all world scriptures. These eternal truths build an Unshakeable Foundation for our lives and relationships that cannot be shaken by any storm.
Simple actions, derived from these timeless teachings have the power to dissolve conflict, pain and hurt on the spot.
These simple actions, Turning Points, are specific actions based upon the Truth About Love. They present new ways of seeing, feeling and responding that allow us to remain centered, clear and loving, no matter what goes on.
As we practice these Eternal Principles, we create an unshakeable foundation that allows us to remain centered, clear and loving in all our relationships, no matter what.
Relationship Myths and Mirages
If You Are Suffering In Your Relationship You Are In The Grip of Counterfeit Love
Relationship Myths and Mirages form the basis of Counterfeit Love.
As we practice the Turning Points, the Myths and Mirages dissolve and we escape the grip of Counterfeit Love.
During the interactive workshop we will learn the Principles, Practice The Turning points, and see the Startling Changes in our own lives.
(During The Workshop You Will Discover)
The Pillars of Love
The Difference Between Real and Counterfeit Love
Why It’s Impossible to Be A Failure At Love
How You Are Never Hurt By Another
How Upset, Conflict and Pain Can Be Dissolved On The Spot
As we learn how to apply these wonderful Truths of Love to our interactions, misunderstandings disappear on the spot.
It is truly startling to realize how simple it is to be happy together, connected, and fulfilled.
REGISTER AT BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
Dr Brenda Shoshanna is a psychologist and long time practitioner of Zen. She is an award winning author, playwright, speaker and Interfaith Counselor. Her work integrates the teachings of East and West and focuses upon making these teachings real and practicing them in our everyday lives.
Brenda has over offered five hundred talks, workshops and classes based upon psychology and Interfaith Principles. These program focus upon personal and spiritual development and living a life of worth.
She offers a weekly podcast Zen Wisdom For Your Everyday Life,
Some of Her Books Include
Zen and The Art of Falling in Love
Zen Miracles (Finding Peace In an Insane World)
The Anger Diet
Zen Play (Instructions on Becoming Fully Alive)
and many more
VALUE CENTERED RELATIONSHIPS
THE UNSHKAEABLE ROAD TO LIVING A LIFE OF WORTH
GO TO HOME PAGE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WORKSHOP
A sliding scale is available, $20, or pay what you can.
Contact me about it at firstname.lastname@example.org. Everyone welcome. No one turned away.
THE SIMPLE LAWS OF LOVE
- There is never a lack of love. Love is available every moment, everywhere.
- When there seems to be a lack of love, it is only that you are keeping it away.
- Love is a choice. Chose to let love into your life.
- Perception is fatal. As you perceive, so shall you live. Are you a love finder or fault finder?
- Be aware of the difference between real and counterfeit love.
- There are no strangers. Just friends we have not yet met.
- Self centered thinking never brings any peace.
- Love someone totally, with no expectations.
- You don’t need other people’s love to fill you. You are love.
- As you give love you learn what you are.
- Love cannot be fought for. It must be welcomed and invited.
- Don’t open to get something. Just open.
- You draw to yourself whatever you feel personally worthy of.
- You will never receive from another more than you are willing to give yourselF
- There is a natural magnetism which selects for each what belongs to it.
- The battle is inner, nothing but a battle between the real and ideal person
- We create a mask to meet the masks of others and wonderful why we feel so alone
- Real generosity is a state of mind where one lets the other just be
- The natural is right. The easy is right. To be yourself is right. It's all you can be.